Monday, July 14, 2008

A Note About My Blog

The purpose of this blog is to try and be helpful to all those of us who sometimes struggle in putting together a lesson for Sunday. I have taught all 4 years of Gospel Doctrine as well as teaching all 4 books of scripture for LDS seminary. I am not an expert, but have some ideas that may help.

Some material will be out of the lesson manual and some will be my own ideas. I will never put in quotes that are not referenced and encourage everyone to make sure they properly quote and don't quote if you don't know where it comes from--the beginning of many "Mormon Myths!"

You probably won't use all of my lesson idea, and you certainly will have a unique way of presenting it, so mostly I am hoping that this gives some ideas and openly welcome your ideas and feedback on every lesson, please comment and let me know how it went for you.

I will try to post every week and hope to eventually have every lesson for all 4 years here. If you like it, please tell your friends. If you don't please tell me why so I can try and fix it!

No comments: